Wow! You will love this perfect 3-bedroom cape cod in lovely East Irondequoit. Close to 104, 590, Ridge/Culver Plaza, shopping and schools! Great curb appeal and private, fully fenced backyard with stamped concrete patio and shed! Nice breezeway to garage and backyard. Garage has large exterior door to backyard and extra wide driveway! Tons of updates: Tear off roof in 2017($12,000) with warranty, hot water heater (2018-2019) gas oven (2020) Dryer (2019) Exterior and interior painted (2017) Basement floor, steps and walls painted (Dec.2021) back up sump pump ,some new windows. Updated kitchen with all appliances remaining! Updated bathroom! Beautiful hardwoods! Move-in ready! All offers by Sunday, January 16 th at 3 P.M. Please allow 24 hours to respond.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,152 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price