A meticulously maintained home located on iconic Parsons Road. Side walk and tree lined, well lit neighborhood streets surround this well appointed and updated Colonial. A spacious living room with exposed wood beams, gas fireplace, and sunny office area lead to the dining room that walks out to a large deck over looking a well groomed fenced in yard. Half bath entry from back deck, perfect for entertaining. The upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, a full bath, and access to a big bright attic that previously housed living space and full bathroom, which can easily be finished to offer additional living space! The garage offers ample storage space with automatic door access as well as side yard double door entry for mowers, lawn tools, or a space to hang out. Newer roof, windows, exterior/interior paint throughout, HVAC, and water heater. Showings begin Saturday at noon.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,516 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Gas Cooktop,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Granite Counters,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price