This University Area Bungalow has been an income-producing rental property but is also perfectly suited for owner occupancy! The current owner put a new metal roof on in November of 2020. The first floor includes a spacious living room and dining room, a full bathroom, and an additional bedroom or office space. On the second floor, you will find another full bathroom and four bedrooms, one of which with it's own private enclosed balcony. The walk-up attic and full basement offer plenty of space for storage, and the fully fenced backyard includes a detached garage as well. Enjoy the proximity to Thornden Park and all that Westcott has to offer!
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,836 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price