Magnificent Historic Landmark Octagon House! Located on an acre of land with mature trees and perennial gardens in historic "village-like" setting in Barneveld, this truly unique meticulous home boasts 2800 sqft of charm and warmth with exquisite decor and many updates. Fully restored from 2009 to 2013, it blends the best of craftsmanship and classic features with new conveniences and color details. Beautiful large 2 room kitchen, formal dining room, spacious open living room, family room, den/office/laundry and half bath on main floor. Beautiful wood floors. Four nice bedrooms & bath up. Front and rear stairways. Flexible room use. Stairs to attic and cupola. Relax and enjoy the covered wide sweeping porches and the private rear view of expansive lawn and border of trees. Many shops and services nearby in Barneveld and Mapledale. Holland Patent Schools. This is your opportunity to be a proud homeowner of this spectacular historic and unique, lovingly restored home. See attached Octagon House information.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,802 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Patio. Corner Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price