The search is over! This 4 bedroom3 bath cape offers country living at its finest, yet the convenience of being in Rome or Utica in under 20 minutes. Located on a quiet street w/ no thoroughfare, the cape is much larger than it appears, offering hardwoods, 4 large bedrooms-2 of which have on suites, 1st floor laundry, eat in breakfast area in addition to formal dining, a living room just big enough, plus an additional family room in the lower level. Room for an office is located in the basement or there's plenty of room in one of the oversized bedrooms. The 3 season sunroom adds to your living space, along with a beautiful deck overlooking a very private rear yard. Vinyl siding, Anderson replacement windows, back up generator wiring, new trex deck entrance and great landscaping round out the many reasons this should become your forever home. Holland Patent schools are an added bonus!!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,788 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Asphalt
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price