Location, Location, Location- urban living at its finest!! Highland Park surrounds this historic beauty with modern amenities. Steps to Highland Hospital and Southwedge. Walk to Strong, U of R, Mt. Hope Cemetery, Genesee River Trailway, Erie Canal, downtown, cultural district, shopping. Convenient to 390, 490 and 590. Rare attached 2 car garage! 4 bedrooms with owner’s suite. 2 full baths. 2 half baths. Custom kitchen with pantry. New (2020) appliances. 3rd floor studio/office (not included in sq. footage). Gumwood trim throughout. Original oak floors. Gas fireplace with gumwood mantle and surround. High efficiency ‘combi’ furnace /tankless water heater (2020). Full basement with glass block windows. Mature plantings including rhododendrons, arbor vitae, roses and evergreens. Delayed showings until 8/6. Delayed negotiations until 8/10.
Single Family, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
2,508 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Home Office,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-In Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price