Contemporary home with mass amounts of potential! Located on a dead end road in Deer Run Subdivision. You will get country living while still being close to everything. Over 3,600 square feet of living area with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths. There is nothing small when it comes to this home and its bright open concept with loads of natural lighting. Over sized living room, eat in kitchen with an island leading to a family room with a beautiful stone fire place. Full bathroom and bedroom located on first floor. Second floor features full sized laundry room, 3 oversized bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Serene back deck looking overlooking a private country setting. Large attached 2 stall garage. What more could you want?!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3,632 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Deer Run Sub
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Oil. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Bank Owned (REO)
Cash, Conventional, Rehab Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price