Looking for that 3 bed/1 1/2 bath village home that has been completely renovated? Open kitchen,dining and living areas to enjoy and entertain; with full bath/laundry room downstairs and 3 bedrooms upstairs with a 1/2 bath! You also have a nice back deck facing the Black River canal AND you can put your picnic table/umbrella next to the canal and enjoy the peacefulness. A large 2 stall garage with room for your toys and storage is on the lot also! Renovated top to bottom with new windows, flooring, furnace, hot water heater, insulation, wiring and plumbing. So close to the shops and Erwin Park- Open the door and move in ready !
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Low Cabinetry,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price