Very impressive Liverpool Ranch featuring a beautiful first floor living area along with another 800 SF (Est) of finished basement. Centrally located on a quiet neighborhood street, this property offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, large eat-in kitchen, open living room, hardwoods central A/C, three season room, fully fenced yard, gorgeous finished basement with full bath, office, built-in ceramic gas heater, deep one car attached garage with extra storage area, newer roof (with transferrable warranty), furnace & central A/C. Just minutes from the Village of Liverpool and downtown Syracuse. Walk to Onondaga Lake Park or Liverpool Village where you can enjoy restaurants, shopping, parks & more! This property is truly in move-in condition with nothing needed but, a new owner looking to enjoy its many amenities. Make your best offer and become the new owner of this remarkable Liverpool property!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,288 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Chestnut Hill Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price