Welcome to this fixer-upper home, perfect for investors or anyone with a vision for their dream home. This property features 2 bedrooms and a detached garage with ample space for storage or a work station. Featuring a brand new furnace, newer windows and roof. While this home may need some TLC, it presents an excellent opportunity to customize and renovate to your liking. With your personal touch, this property has the potential to become a charming and comfortable living space. Investors can also take advantage of this property's potential and turn it into a profitable investment. Whether you are looking to renovate and resell, rent out the property, or fully customize this into your home sweet home, the possibilities are endless.Don't miss out on this great opportunity to make this your own!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
764 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, See Remarks, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price