Welcome to this Spacious and Beautiful, well-maintained Raised Ranch situated on .30 acres. This wonderful home has been well-cared for by the current owners for 30 years. The top floor offers a light, bright & open layout for the living room, dining Area, and Kitchen which was completely updated in 2018 including Corian counter tops, cabinets, and appliances. Enjoy gleaming hardwood floors throughout this level as well and gorgeous views from all sides. Spend time gazing out into the backyard of the heated Florida room flooded with natural light offering pleasant views of nature as deer, turkey and more pass by. The lower level offers an enormous recreation room with lots of natural light as well that could also be utilized as a 4th bedroom. There is also a large storage area /workshop with walk out to the exterior. Two-car attached garage and many other improvements such as a new roof in 2020 with warranty, new vinyl siding in 2017, new gutters with leaf guards in 2020, air filtration system, and new windows. Located near highways, stores, restaurants, in Westhill School District.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2,236 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price