This distinctive, beautifully detailed, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired 2,493 sq. ft., 3-level townhome w/3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, exudes exclusivity & elegance! No HOA fees. Private setting. Open floor plan w/2-story LR, wood burning fireplace, solarium garden room., living room open to brick secured patio, 1st floor bedroom suite, in-home office. 2nd floor laundry, a WOW master suite overlooking LR/Fireplace, 3rd bedroom w/private bath. Lower level w/multiple use room & separate storage & utility rooms. 2 car garage, brick exterior, close to conveniences, universities & medical facilities. Located in Syracuse's Sedgwick James Highland Landmark Preservation District . "SAY YES" program for qualified CSS Students - potential free college! All showings will be permitted any day between 10:00 AM and 6:00 PM per seller's request. See MLS#S1406431 for Condo/TH listing.
Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,493 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Guest Accommodations,Granite Counters,Great Room,Home Office,Multiple Master Suites,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Loft,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Historic District,Other,Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price