Back on the market (12/4/20) with the new updates! Well maintained ranch in the quiet neighborhood in Baldwinsville school district. Convenient location within the minutes access to Thruway and Rt.690, walking distance to grocery store, 15 min. driving to downtown Syracuse and 5 min. to downtown Baldwinsville. Huge deck makes your time enjoyable, and the wood fireplace heats your heart on winter evenings. Substantial living - great room surprises with ample sq ft, cathedral ceiling, skylights, and the wood fireplace. Lately renovations in 2020: professionally installed new roof, and vinyl siding, new insolation throughout the whole house including attic, all the house freshly painted. You will be happy to see a lot of storage space with extra build in closets in the garage. This stunning house has everything you need and ready to move in. Schedule your showing before it's gone. Square feet shown per appraisal.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,418 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price