This "as is" home has it all! Large eat-in kitchen with large dining area and morning room area. Large livingroom with fireplace. First floor primary bedroom with full bath. Upstairs has two bedrooms separated by a shared bathroom. Plenty of storage in both upstairs bedrooms, with large closets, plus each with it's own attic. Additionally, built-in drawers in the upstairs hallway and a door to access more attic storage. The two garages are heated separately and used for family gatherings on the one side and workshop area and a ceiling hook for projects/repairs on the other side. Separating the garages is a stairway leading up to a spacious above-garage attic/storage area. This beautiful home is located across from a park/playground and the home sits on almost 3/4 of an acre, fully fenced with 5' chain link. TWO extremely well-built sheds are also located in the backyard. Central vac and laundry chute also. With all the amenities this home presents, it will not last long! Delayed showing, showings start 07/08/21, 9AM. All offers in by Wed, 07/14/21 to be presented to Sellers at 5PM on 7/14.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,590 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Central Vacuum,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price