Ideally suited for those requiring a small footprint in a home, or a second, low maintenance, retreat, The 2005 Titan Home singlewide construction offers very convenient, one floor living. Situated in the lovely hills of Remsen New York, the 2 bedroom, bath and a half home sets beautifully on an ample 2.8 acres. A very large 3 season room was added immediately after the home was built, to take full advantage of the lovely seasons the area has to offer. A somewhat open floor plan separates the 2 bedrooms at each end of the home with living, kitchen and dining, fully open, creating a welcoming, light filled, space. Well thought out, detached garage, offers a multitude of uses! Certainly, ample covered parking, 2nd story, storage option and an additional room off the back presenting work room possibilities. On site, automatic home generator is a superb bonus! Well maintained, and lovely to look at, the property presents a combination of open greenspace and wooded areas. 20 minutes to the city hubs of Utica and Rome, NANO, the new hospital, Griffiss business park and big shopping. Start living the lifestyle you've promised yourself.
Residential - Single Family, Mobile Home, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,056 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,None
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,TV Antenna. Agricultural,Corner Lot,Greenbelt,Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price