Nestled neatly along a quiet neighborhood street, this sprawling ranch is stretched over 2600 square feet and is an example of beautiful 1960's construction. Notice the mature landscaping, expansive lawns, custom stonework and modern vinyl siding. The beautiful entry foyer has slate floors leading immediately to the extra large living room. Massive south-facing windows ensure a bright space with beautiful views of the yard and a striking wood-burning fireplace is a nice feature in this room. Find your way to the family room for time with a good book or a board game near the fire. The bedrooms are large and offer plenty of storage space in the closets. Morning coffee will be a pleasure in the eat-in kitchen or out on the back sunroom with distant view of the Oswego River. Tennis anyone? Yes, at the back of this property is a regulation size tennis court, ready to be brought back into play! Don't forget the now-popular Pickle Ball! This lovingly cared-for home and property have so much to offer. UPDATE: All best offers due by Friday 5/6/22 at 5PM.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,680 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Tennis Court(s).
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price