Welcome to this cozy 4 bedroom 1.5 bath colonial located in amazing Valley Oaks Neighborhood which is often referred to by neighbors as The best kept secret in Syracuse. Walking distance to elementary school & playground on a quiet street. Buyers are highly encouraged to drive by to see the amazing vibe of this hidden pocket of well kept beautiful homes. Main floor is complete w/ kitchen that has NEW STAINLESS STEEL Fridge, formal dining room, half bath, living room, & family room off the kitchen. Upstairs you will find four nicely sized bedrooms, a full bathroom. The lower level is partially finished that could make a great bonus room & tons of storage space. Large windows = tons of natural sunlight. Gleaming hardwoods will amaze. Washer & dryer included. One family took great care of this property over the years. Move in & LOVE your life!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,640 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price