This wonderful spacious ranch boasts generous rooms and hardwoods throughout. There is a light and bright eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and a family room with gas fireplace that leads to the enclosed porch. There are 2-1/2 lovely baths with furniture quality vanities that feature granite, stone and ceramic touches. There is also plenty of space to add a first floor laundry center. The huge lower level could be perfect for an added game room. The home has vinyl siding, a 2 car attached garage and a beautifully landscaped yard. Great location, walk or bike through neighborhood to Mott Road elementary school, playground and walking trails. Minutes to shopping, schools, universities, hospitals and downtown.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,666 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price