Welcome Home! This charming village of Liverpool cape is updated and in move in condition! New kitchen including appliances, formal dining, 2 full baths both fully updated with new fixtures, tile ect. New flooring and lighting throughout, Nest smart home system, central air unit new in 2019. Great for entertaining the bright and airy sunroom leads out to a new 2 tier trex deck with cable railings and a fully fenced and landscaped backyard. Attached 2 car garage has has new reinforced floor, trusses and wi-fi door opener. Great location! Walk to the village for shopping, restaurants etc. and less than a mile to Onondaga Lake Park! Liverpool elementary and middle schools are close by and easy access to NYS thruway. The works been done for you come enjoy your new home! Delayed showings until 5/19 at 5pm.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,278 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price