This beautiful 3 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom traditional style home in the heart of the 19th Ward has been tastefully updated while maintaining it's original character & charm. Features of this 1,128 sq.ft home include freshly painted interior, gum wood trim, new luxury vinyl flooring throughout the living room and formal dining room, a sunroom that sits off of the spacious living room. Recently updated Kitchen with new countertops, cabinets and backsplash. Completely updated bathroom with new tile floors, vanity, and shower. Off street parking with a detached 1 car garage and a fully fenced in private backyard. Solid bones throughout including a complete tear off roof in 2019. Close to area shopping, expressways, U of R, and Genesee Valley Park. Minutes to downtown. Would be the perfect opportunity for an owner occupant or investor.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
1,128 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price