Don't miss out on this beautiful home on the ever-popular 55+ Volkman Drive in Gypsum Mills Estates! If you are looking for immaculate, move-in ready... you have found it! The open concept Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen is perfect for entertaining. The corner fireplace in the living room adds to the ambience and the cathedral ceilings throughout add to the spaciousness. The split bedroom design provides privacy to the Master Suite. The kitchen has a cozy Breakfast Room which is currently being used as a sitting room. You will LOVE your large front porch! No homes across the street, just forever wild and the walking path which leads to the amenities this beautiful community has to offer. The Community Center has a full kitchen/dining room, exercise room, billiards room and library. Other amenities include tennis court, heated community pool, basketball, pickle ball, a 9-hole golf course, and many leagues and interest groups to participate in. This beauty will not last!!!
Single Family, Ranch, Mobile Home, Ranch, 1 Story
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Gypsum Mills Estates
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom,Low Threshold Shower,No Stairs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Skylights,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Tennis Court(s). Rectangular.
Cash, Other, See Remarks
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price