Welcome to 1002 4th Street in the Village of Liverpool. This home boasts over 1600 square feet of living space and has been tastefully renovated from top to bottom including a new roof, kitchen, appliances, bathroom, flooring throughout, several new windows, and more! This home is just minutes and walking distance from everything in the village and just a short drive to shopping, grocery stores, fitness locations and several other amenities in both Clay and Syracuse.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,607 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price