Don’t miss your chance for one of the finest homes in Shortsville! This STUNNING, 3, possibly 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath showstopper has FOUR FLOORS of finished living space! This house has been brought into 2022 with updated kitchen and bathrooms, while still preserving the original charm and character of 1910. Updated mechanics include roof (2012), furnace (2010), windows (2016), tankless hot water tank (2013), reverse osmosis system (2018), pet containment system, deck stained and new paint throughout. The master bedroom features a bright office or reading nook and second floor balcony to enjoy a sunrise cup of coffee each morning while the finished attic and basement provide plenty of additional room to use on those rainy days stuck inside. The back of the 2 car garage is waiting to be converted to a man-cave or she-shed with plumbing, electric and a workshop! This home is worry free and ready for its new owner today!!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,968 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned,Water Purifier
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price