Welcome to 10 Irvington Drive! This 1,950 square foot Cape Cod in North Chili, Churchville-Chili Schools, boasts 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths! There is a main level bed/bath, huge vaulted ceiling great room in the back of the house with gas fireplace, a walkout patio with wood pergola, thermopane Pella windows throughout and many recent updates: new stainless steel stove/oven, refrigerator, microwave, newer Bosch dishwasher, hot water tank 2020, high efficiency furnace, and 30 year architectural roof 06 is still in great shape! Perfect for owner occupant or possible rental for Roberts Wesleyan University students or faculty. Dont miss out on this opportunity for a wonderful home with great potential! Delayed negotiations begin Wednesday September 6th at 12pm.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fairbanks Road Elementary
Churchville-Chili Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Home Office,Skylights,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price