Classic 1895 Farmhouse with olde world charm and all the updates you are looking for. Three bedrooms and two full bath (one on each floor). Nice sized kitchen with dinette area and a spacious formal dining room. Kitchen features all appliances remaining and a walk-in pantry. The rear yard is spacious and includes a two story 20 x 40 barn with workshop area AND a 12 x 16 two story workshop/storage shed. A newer chicken coop with chickens is negotiable. A generous rear deck and fencing creates a perfect setting for family gatherings and outdoor cookouts. Located in a quiet village setting. Delayed negotiations until Monday 8/16.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,992 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price