Welcome to 10 Conrad Drive! This meticulously maintained 1930's cape cod home with a well-manicured yard features 3 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms. There are updates everywhere, including interior and exterior paint, a new Trex deck, carpet and flooring, windows, water heater, central air unit, remodeled bathrooms, a new driveway, and more! The fully fenced yard provides plenty of security for your furry loved ones and privacy for gatherings and other backyard activities. There is enough room in the 2 car garage to park your cars, for storage, or to build a workshop. Inside this home, you will find a relaxing family room, a large kitchen with a nook that can be used as an office area, very convenient 1st- floor laundry, a 1st-floor bedroom, and 2 second-floor bedrooms. The basement is partially finished, including a 1/2 bathroom and an office, and could be used for any number of things, such as a game room, recreation room, workout space, or more! Any offers are due on Monday, October 18th at 3:00pm.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,425 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price