It's exciting to see a ranch style home become available in the village of Homer! Although the property has some minor updating that needs to be done, the new buyer will love the location. Nestled on the backside of a cul-de-sac, this property has so much to offer, for one it has a new roof, approx. 4 years old, stunning hardwood floors, 3 generous sized bedrooms with a half bath in the larger bedroom. To top it off, it has a lovely sunroom off the kitchen to be used for 3 seasons. Although in an estate, this property is almost ready to close!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,092 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price