Are you ready to sit on your front porch and new deck and look out over Panther Lake? This gorgeous single family home was completely rebuilt, inside and out, in 2015 and has been meticulously kept. Square footage was increased to its current size during the rebuild by adding the kitchen, bath and upstairs bedroom. This beautiful home has lake rights, with a shared dock, and sits right across from the lake. New electric, new bathroom, new kitchen and appliances, new plumbing, new walls, new flooring, new stairs...everything is new! Head upstairs and aside from the 2 bedrooms you'll see you're in an additional room beautifully framed throughout with rough cut beams. This area could serve as an additional sleep or living space. Or give yourself that home office you need. Literally steps away from the clear water of Panther Lake, 1 Wall Street is paradise in warmer months and gorgeous in the Fall. And just up Route 17 you'll find a snowmobile trail for winter fun. Don't wait- this is that lake lifestyle you've always wanted!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage, 2 Story
Other,Septic Tank,See Remarks
1,052 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Laminate, See Remarks, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Deck. Corner Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price