Fayetteville, end unit, one floor, townhouse near Town Center Mall. Quiet neighborhood with 20 townhouses. HOA $ 675 quarterly ( $225 monthly), that maintains the exterior, roof, lawn care, snow removal, & shovels your sidewalk. Single level living with 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths having master shower with easy- step in, 1st floor laundry, & a 2 car garage. Just 1 mile to Wegmans, 1/4 mile to Tops Grocery, Target, and the YMCA. Tile foyer, cathedral ceilings in the great room, dining area, and eat in kitchen, large pantry, appliances all stay. Glass slider to screened in porch perfect for sipping your morning coffee, viewing picturesque treed backyard. Furnace and A/C both replaced in 2011. Full, dry basement with plenty of storage. Best value in the EAST. Only 12 minutes to hospitals. Maintenance free living with HOA carefree lifestyle !! Basic STAR if you apply will save $764 off your school taxes. ** COME SEE**
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 1 Story, Condo
1,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Mott Road Elementary
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Low Threshold Shower,No Stairs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private Yard,See Remarks. Backs to Greenbelt/Park,Rectangular,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price