Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own a piece of paradise in the village of Marcellus. Nestled on over 4.5 acres this custom built 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is a nature lover's dream. Enjoy the outdoors year round right in your own backyard. The property includes wooded trails great for walking and cross country skiing, access to Nine Mile Creek for fishing, room for gardens and plenty of privacy. Inside you will love the open floor plan and great room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the yard. Features include polished concrete floors with radiant heating, separate den and office that could also function as a first floor (and possible 4th) bedroom, first floor laundry, second floor hardwood floors, bedroom suite with huge walk in closet and 2 car attached garage. Conveniently located in the heart of the village on public water and sewer but with the feel of a private country property.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,598 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant In-Floor, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Great Room,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Views,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price