This immaculate 3 or 4 bedroom, 1.5 bath split level home has been meticulously cared for by the same owner for the last 52 years! Gleaming hardwood floors welcome you into the large formal living room, while the kitchen offers plenty of storage with gorgeous cherry cabinets, newer appliances, and a breakfast bar for seating. A formal dining room and oversized sunken living room are perfect for entertaining! The upstairs features 3 bedrooms all with hardwood floors and a full size bathroom. The lower level offers an office or possible 4th bedroom, and a half bath/laundry room with entry to the garage. The partially finished basement is perfect for a recreation room or play room and the utility room features a new On Demand hot water system! Stop into the Open House Saturday 12-2 to see all that this beauty has to offer!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,756 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price