Calling investors that are looking for consistent and constant income with 9 apartments, 2 store front spaces that can be easily converted to apartment spaces, and one of the Oldest Bars in Syracuse that has stood the test of times and whose loyal patrons are there daily. The 5 studios, 3 One bedrooms and 1 two bedroom apartments have had long term tenants as well. The seller has owned and operated this establishment since 1982 and is willing to show the new owner the ropes and rent back the bar, as well as being open to holding a portion of the note or other financing options. This income opportunity is unique and walk-in ready!! Ready to own your own bar and have passive income in rental properties - this opportunity awaits its new owner!! Also listed as S1441664
Commercial - Other, 2 Story
5,180 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Indoor Grill,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Accessible Entrance.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Brick, Aluminum
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barbecue,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Owner Will Carry, Owner May Carry Second, Other, See Remarks
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price